Welcome to the website airsim.com.vn (herein after referred to as "Website"), created and owned by MIC VIETNAM CONSULTING COMPANY LIMITED, established and operated by the enterprise registration certificate 0314555588 first issued on 04/08/2017, can be modified from time to time.
Terms and conditions for use (herein after referred to as "T & C") is the legal agreement between the MIC VIETNAM CONSULTING COMPANY LIMITED (herein after referred to as "We" or "MIC") and Users (herein after referred to as "You") regarding the use of the Contents, Products, Services provided on the website page with the domain airsim.com.vn
Our website and Services on the website is created and owned by MIC VIETNAM CONSULTING COMPANY LIMITED. Your use of the website and the services described on the website airsim.com.vn signifies your agreement to the contents of this Agreement. If you do not agree, please do not access the Website and the Services on our website.
SCOPE OF APPLICATION
T&C will apply to (i) Individuals who are at least 15 years of age or older, have the appropriate civil act capacity to purchase or use the service, and (ii) any organization established and operated legally in accordance with the local law.
Children need to get parental or guardian consent to use our interactive service. We encourage parents to discuss when they allow their children to access or use our products and/or services. Children need to be aware of the risks they may experience when using the internet in any form. And because controlling access to and/or establishing children's transactions is beyond our control, parents should have proper supervision and control over access and/or establishment. their children's transactions.
This T&C shall apply even when You do not use provided Services on Website. By accessing the Website and/or using the MIC Services, you agree to be bound by the terms of rights, obligations and responsibilities set forth herein. Also, when using certain services with additional terms, you also agree to be bound by and adhere to the instructions and regulations of that particular products/services.
You acknowledge that, when you purchase the product or have a request related to the products which is covered by our website, you shall comply with our terms and conditions.
Regarding the use of these products, you shall comply with the terms and conditions and policies of the manufacturer of this product.b) Amend and supplement the clause
This T&C may be updated at our discretion at any time without notice to You. You understand that your continued use of the Service after the T&C is updated means that You have accepted and agree to abide by the updated T&C. You are responsible for ensuring that you are fully aware of the latest version of T&C at all times. You should regularly review T&C's because they may generate constraints on you. The content of the current T&C version will always be public on our website.
You are prohibited from infringing or violating the safety of the website in the following circumstances:
- You use the purchased service for any purpose, in any manner that violates the laws of Vietnam.
- You use the service to or may cause harm to minors in any way.
- You send, create links or transfer for data that is illegal, prohibited by the State, or contains threats, incitement, slander, deception, hate, diversion, unite, violate the habits and customs, obscene, offend the honor, personal prestige or organization, disclose state secrets, military secrets, security, economics, foreign affairs and secrets. Other regulations prescribed by law in any forms which are prohibited by Vietnamese law.
- You store and disseminate data that may constitute or encourage illegal conduct; Or have committed acts of infringing upon copyright, intellectual property rights or infringing upon business secrets or infringing upon the legitimate interests of other individuals and organizations.
- You upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or other computer codes, files or programs to obstruct, circumvent, or limit the functions of computer hardware or software or telecommunications equipment.
- You commit fraud or conduct that is contrary to the provisions of this agreement or any applicable law to the websites or addresses of the service provider affiliated with us.
- You impersonate yourself with any other person or entity, including, but not limited to any MIC official, forum moderator, facilitator, or false propaganda or by distorting the character of another person or entity.
- You exploit the Service (Web Hosting, Email Plus ...) in excess of the resource level or breach regulations for each type of MIC Services in the Final Terms.
- You have behaved in a way that obstructs, disrupts the service or use of others by the service, servers or networks associated with the service; does not comply with the requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of the networks connected to the service.
- You violate the spam policies in accordance with the Government's Decree No. 90/2008/ND-CP dated 13 August 2008 on anti-spam and/or other legal documents at the time of sending spam.
- You violate the current regulations of the Ministry of Information and Communications as well as the current provisions of the law of Vietnam on illegal acts on the Internet.
- You violate intellectual property rights in accordance with this T & C and relevant laws
Invasion of the network or the safety of the network may create liability for citizens or criminals. We may associate with law enforcement authorities the prosecution of users related to the abuses listed above.
PROVISION OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The contents of this website including text, music, audio, video clips, photographs, graphics, design icons, software and other content (incorporated as "Site Content") are MIC own property and is protected by copyright laws of Vietnam and the world.
All intellectual property rights that appear on this site are the sole or exclusive right of the MIC to use. You may not copy, modify or sell the Content of this website or send, distribute, publish, reproduce, display, publicly display or otherwise use the Site Content in any way. for any commercial or public purpose. Use of this web site content on any other web site or in any other networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited.
Unauthorized use of the Site Content may result in infringement of copyright and other legal rights guaranteed. Use of the rights and property of the MIC is subject to our prior written consent. In addition to the written permission, we do not grant, in any other way, a license or license, or through your use of the service.
At the same time, MIC always respects the intellectual property of others and strictly enforces copyright protection policies and other intellectual property. Therefore, we require that all users and partners involved in the content of the site strictly adhere to the Copyright Policy.
Based on your trust and your use of the Service is at your own risk, you agree that:
We do not warrant that the Products/Services will meet your requirements or that the Products/Services will be timely, secure, stable and uninterrupted. We do not guarantee or guarantee that the website will operate without errors, not viruses and other harmful software or that the website is accessible at any time.
We do not guarantee the information of the website is always accurate and error free. Although the MIC has tried to check regularly and continuously, but because the content on the website is from a variety of sources, sometimes the error of input data. Therefore, if you suspect or detect content that you believe is inaccurate, please support it by notifying the MIC immediately by email email@example.com or phone number +84(0)28-3636-5551 so we can handle the fastest.
The provisions referenced in this T&C are an integral part of this T&C. If there is any discrepancy between this T&C and any other provision of the same content, this T&C will prevail.
If any content of these T&C is deemed by some authorities to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, then the validity of the other contents of this T&C will not be affected.
This T&C and all matters arising in the contractual relationship between you and us shall be construed and governed in accordance with the laws of Vietnam. Any dispute, difference, claim arising out of or relating to this T&C Content shall be resolved through negotiation in good faith within thirty (30) days. If this cannot be resolved within thirty (30) days, the dispute can be resolved at the competent court.
If there is a risk, damage in the event of force majeure including but not limited to short-circuiting, hardware, software, internet connection or disaster. The user must accept risks and damages if any. We are committed to our efforts to minimize the risks and damages we incur, but we shall not be liable for any such damages.